Customer Service Representative at Bus Stop
Customer Service Representative at Bus Company parking lot.
Weekdays and Weekends. Morning and Evening shifts are available.
Customer service experience is needed, operations background is also a plus. Friendly, helpful demeanor.
• Answer basic questions to customers about our service (Q&A available on our website, for reference). No money exchange for ticketing.
• Direct customers to our Customer Service hotline for all other inquiries (24/7 availability)
• Provide real-time information on departure & arrival times (schedule and live tracking available through our company app). Android phones with company app installed will be provided.
• Direct our customers to the customer waiting area on the lot
• Assist buses in entering the lot.
• Help organize passengers by bus/destination
• A small office is onsite to serve as shelter for inclement weather.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.