Opus Staffing is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work with a worldwide licensee for a major sports brand. The perfect candidate is passionate about delivering superior service and has a real interest in sports! This company offers a competitive salary and benefit package and the opportunity to be an important team member in an exciting, fun, enjoyable work environment and industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience with a product based Customer Service environment.
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- MAS90 or similar experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Eager to learn and grow with the organization
- Delivery of superior customer service
- Coordination of shipments, backorders, returns and retailer requirements for multiple accounts.
- Data entry of sales orders return authorizations, invoicing, pricing verification
- Preparation of various sales and inventory reports and schedules utilizing Excel
- Providing assistance and support to sales team as needed