TemPositions Office is looking for a concierge customer service representative to work in New York City.
- Will be a conduit for all member calls that come in and be responsible for routing to the appropriate subject matter expert, similar to 311.
- Representative must use customer service skills and personality to assist callers in their area of expertise
- Use of Salesforce to document relevant notes
- Training will be provided, though relevant experience in a call center or customer service capacity is preferred.
- Individuals capable of multi-tasking and that are tech savvy namely with Salesforce are highly preferred as well.
- Multi-tasking skills
- SalesForce is preferred by not required
- Customer Service Skills
- Bilingual English Spanish is a huge plus
- Prior experience working as a healthcare/medical insurance customer service representative is highly preferred
- Experience with HIPAA requirements and experience working with medical insurance companies is preferred but not required