You will be responsible for technical support via email, ticketing system, and phone systems. Utilize your customer service expertise to support customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
· Resolve time sensitive customer technical problems by documenting steps taken to
resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
· Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
· Work in a team environment disseminating learned information in service training
for new and current staff.
· Must be a self-starter with an out-going personality and desire to meet and
establish business relationships with new people.
· Proactively contact customers to strengthen relationships, ensure customer
satisfaction and customer utilization of best practices.
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working directly with customers, preferably in a call center environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Temporary