Customer Service Representative
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for a client located in Nassau County, NY. The positions are temp to temp-to-hire opportunity. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Enter documentation into system effectively
- Provide prompt and efficient service to customers & team members including the appropriate escalation of issues.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve customers issues and questions.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Microsoft Office Suite required
- Written and verbal communication skills required
- Call Center experience preferred
- Be able to learn multiple systems or application
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers