We are seeking individuals who demonstrate and have proven recognition of the following qualities:
• Excellent team player
• Superior telephone skills
• Efficient task management and follow-up skills
• Superior organizational skills
• Intermediate to superior computer skills.
• The successful candidate should have 1 to 3 years of customer service and/or inside sales experience, preferably in the power tool industry, though not required.
• The representative will be responsible for staffing our inside sales counter and assisting customers with making their purchases as well as cross-selling from our expansive lines of tools and accessories.
• The successful candidate should be a team player, have experience in handling a cash drawer and intermediate computer skills to include the use of MS Office.
• This position is in a fast paced environment and requires the individual to perform physical tasks such as climbing ladders and moving stock and equipment.
• Working knowledge of Skills Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Excel is a plus.
• Internet savvy with very strong computer and telephone skills.
• Must have the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly.
Superior telephone Skills