Looking for call center representatives/concierge type employees needed on a temp-to-hire basis for a new call center on behalf of a major Academia Membership Organization. Individuals will be a conduit for all member calls that come in and be responsible for routing to the appropriate subject matter expert similar to 311. Most important criteria are customer service skills and personality as training will be provided though relevant experience in a call center or customer service capacity is preferred. Individuals capable of multi-tasking and that are tech savvy namely with Salesforce are highly preferred as well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answering phones from members professionally, and responding to their inquiries and complaints.
• Researching required information using available resources.
• Handling and resolving member complaints, and handling questions regarding benefits
• Navigating the member through services that the organization provides.
• Identifying and escalating priority issues by reporting to management.
• Routing inbound calls to the appropriate subject matters/queue.
• Following up with members when required.
• Completing call notes before the call is escalated to a subject matter expert or complete.
• Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data from the call to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Other duties as assigned (ex. special call-based projects).
• Attendance and punctuality are imperative.
• Experience in dealing with the public.
• Excellent and effective communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
• Prior experience working with benefits.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Good multi-tasking skills.
• Experience working with benefits
• Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
• Able to maintain member confidentiality.
• Efficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Bi-lingual (Spanish preferred but not required).
High school diploma or equivalent.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.