Benefits: M-D-V, 401(k)
Provide support to the Legal Department's dynamic group of professionals based in various offices across the world who work independently on most matters but also in teams on special initiatives and projects. Candidate will work with two other corporate paralegals to support the Corporate Secretary function and all subsidiaries worldwide.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Professionalism, integrity, good judgment and respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative without close supervision.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with a positive attitude and calm presence under pressure.
- Responsiveness to multiple and ad hoc requests with strong sense of urgency.
- Team player with ability to interact effectively with all tenure levels and across functions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and Word.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Paralegal Certificate preferred.
- NY Notary Public license preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience with a law firm or in-house preferred, with experience in New York and Delaware corporate matters.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org