Corporate Inside Sales Associate
The Inside Sales Associate representative will be responsible for outbound campaigns to prospective targets in an assigned territory. This will entail outbound phone calls, emails and messaging through social media platforms. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing and growing relationships, increasing sales and attaining revenue objectives in the assigned geographic region. the ideal candidate is a strong, decisive, results-oriented professional with effective communication skills who can develop and manage relationships.
• Performs outbound phone calls, emails and social media messaging to lead the identification and development of sales opportunities within the designated territory
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and marketing efforts
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Develop and maintain relationships with outside resources and organizations to stay apprised of industry trends and practices
• Effective and consistent use of database
• Maintain high level of communications and services with customers to ensure high level of account satisfaction
• Hours are Monday to Friday - 9am-6pm
• At least 3+ years experience within outbound phone sales, collections or telemarketing a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate should possess a long-term mentality looking to grow and advance with the organization.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Professional demeanor, mature and decisive