Our client, a well-known national law firm, is seeking an Attorney with five to six years of fund formation experience, with a particular focus on venture capital or private equity funds, to join their California office. This is a full-time permanent position for an experienced Corporate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and diverse practice at a great law firm. Competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are a Corporate Attorney with at least 5 to 6 years of fund formation experience and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Advising clients on how to structure new funds and evaluate ventures
- Preparing offering materials, partnership agreements, and closing fund formation transactions
- Ensuring transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations
- Handling general corporate transactions
- Actively licensed and in good standing to practice in California
- At least 5 to 6 years of fund formation experience, particularly in venture capital or private equity funds
- Experience with technology and/or life sciences companies is a plus
- Working knowledge regarding securities regulations
- Experience handling different types of corporate transactions
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients