- Counsel publicly held companies on matters such as legal strategies, regulatory requirements, disclosure, SEC and stock exchange compliance.
- Counsel corporate clients in internal and external investigations, control contests, shareholder activism, accounting restatements and major strategic initiatives is preferred.
- Work directly with directors and senior managers, business owners and investors as general corporate counsel and as a strategic advisor
- Advise public company executives and directors on corporate governance, disclosure and investor relations matters.
- Draft periodic disclosure documents (8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and similar), proxy statements and registration statements.
- Advise clients regarding listing requirements of various exchanges.
- Minimum 5 years' of corporate experience in a law firm
- Team Player and motivation to succeed as a group
- International experience a plus
- Knowledge of the business trends of public companies, corporate governance and compliance standards
- Experience in complex corporate transactions, including public and private company M&A, joint ventures, investments, financings and corporate restructuring
- Strong project management ability; ability to balance a large number of competing priorities Legal drafting, writing and communication skills