Copy Operator-Office Services
High volume printing and computer related experience from a law firm. Candidate must be able to organize and efficiently juggle multiple tasks to meet various client's deadlines, producing error-free work product. Must demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to understand and respond to customer needs and requests. Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed, with diplomacy, professionalism and courtesy, by phone, in-person and via email. Must have technical knowledge to effectively use and troubleshoot equipment and software applications. Candidate must be conversant with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat and print management applications (i.e., Law PreDiscovery). Must be able to manage time well and find enjoyment working in a fast-paced quality-oriented team environment, with minimal supervision. Candidate should be nimble in the handling of daily responsibility and be able to “think on his/her feet,” using excellent judgment. Must be able to spend extended periods of time standing while performing duties and lift a maximum of 50 lbs. The flexibility to work overtime based on the needs of the department is required.
• High volume blowbacks/batch printing
• Printing emails and their attachments
• Scanning documents using eCopy
• Creating custom tabs and folders
• Copying, binding and cutting
• Navigating through network drives
• Burning CDs/DVDs from network drives
• Electronic Bates stamping
• Quality control
• Inputting costs into our electronic billing log (Excel spreadsheet) for services rendered
• After-hour deliveries of completed jobs
• Handling of various after-hour office support services related tasks
• Computer experience is a must
• Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Proficient
• Knowledge of batch printing/print management software
• Fast learner and shows initiative
• Experience with multi-tasking in fast paced environment
• Ability to write emails to attorneys, paralegals and other members of the Firm
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects to completion
• Solid customer service and communication skills
• Dependability and reliability
• Ability to use discretion, sound judgment and uphold confidentiality
• Ability to work in a team environment, while working independently and prioritizing work
• Ability to openly receive and apply constructive feedback
• Leadership/supervisory skills is a plus
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent. Strong computer skills, including experience in creating electronic copies of documents. Prior experience in customer service environment. Ideal candidate will also have experience in a busy law firm requiring multi-tasking and a high degree of accuracy.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.