Our Client a well known Non-Profit is seeking a COO to join its Senior Management team. The COO will oversee key departments within the organization. The role will work very closely with the CEO and will report to the Board of Directors. The organization offers a strong benefits package.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role of a non-profit.
- Ability to lead diverse work teams, developing strategy for programs.
- Travel is required for fund raisers and conferences.
- Bachelors degree in Human Services and a Masters is preferred.
- Supervise all department heads and foster collaboration between departments to further the mission.
- Supports CEO in managing external constituency groups, including community, governmental, and private organizations.
- Create operating strategies to attain goals set forth with the management team.
- Participates actively with senior financial leaders in long-term strategic planning meetings.
- Adheres to the budget and reports on variances that occur during the fiscal year.
- Creates dynamic and beneficial relationships with community partners to benefit program services.
- Keeps up to date on latest requirements regarding industry developments for all departments.
- Works in a collaborative manner to improve and expand our services to meet the needs of our constituents and the community.
- Creates and maintains relationships with families of current or future people supported.
Pay:$170,000.00 - $200,000.00