Our client, a growing CPA firm, is looking to hire an experienced Controller to assist with their continued and rapid growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a business and drive change. This opportunity would suit someone with 7+ years experience in a similar role.
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- CPA or Accounting degree
- 5+ years controller experience in a CPA firm
- Public Accounting firm
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team