On Call Counsel is seeking a Paralegal that has worked with healthcare contracts for a temporary opportunity. In this role, you will be tasked with organizing corporate and medical contracts within a virtual date room (Sharepoint). This is a remote position and requires that candidates own their own computer equipment, high speed internet connectivity and telephone. This role is expected to start late June.
· Receive, sort, and manage a large amount of data including but not limited to corporate contracts, agreements, licenses, certifications, etc.
· Sift through all contracts to eliminate duplicates, retain fully executed versions and flag any deficiencies (i.e. contracts that are not fully executed)
· Organize contracts and documents in relevant categories (e.g. vendors, capital raising, licenses, etc.)
· Index all contracts with key items notated (e.g. effective date, termination date, counterparty, name / description of contract, key terms)
· Associate degree required
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· Meticulous, detail oriented, organized
· Extensive experience working with, filing and sorting contracts
· Understanding of contracts in general to be able to effectively organize, sort and index them and identify key terms
· Equity fund raising contracts and agreements experience preferred
· Medical laboratory contracts and licenses experience preferred