- Review and consolidate monthly financial statements and operational data for various real estate holding entities. Properties are nationally located and include primarily hotel, condo and vacant land.
- Prepare monthly reports for valuation purposes, and quarterly reports for Investment Committee and Trust Committee meetings. Cash management for the Fund and various subsidiaries, coordinating with both Trust Operations and Property Managers to send/receive wires and process invoices.
- Assist in asset sale process by coordinating the production of due diligence materials, and coordinating closing documents.
- Asset management knowledge a plus
- Real estate accounting background
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry at all levels including all property types
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills