A large company is seeking a bookkeeper for its construction division. The company is very stable, offers excellent benefits and an excellent work life balance. Work with both the accounting and construction departments. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and managing design and construction contracts. Working closely with contract administrators.
- Review contracts, as it relates to required monthly submissions and timing of such in connection with payments.
- Maintain a schedule of active customers, monthly deliverables.
- Manage construction payroll which includes prevailing wage and certified payrolls
- Assisting with the preparation, processing, tracking and management of all project documentation (Contracts, subcontracts, PO’s, submittals, RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders and all other documents necessary for contract completion.
- Interfacing with General Contractors, Subcontractors, PM’s, salespeople and other team members as needed
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on a day to day basis, maintaining a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Sales tax experience a plus