COMPLIANCE MANAGER- CONTACT CENTER
Our client is a recognized leader in the emotional health field, providing much needed services in a variety of settings. Whether through advocacy, education, innovation, therapy referral services, community programs, crisis and support helplines, emotional wellness awareness or emotional crisis preparation and management, our client relies on its purpose driven approach to help others who are struggling. With strict adherence to core values that promote dignity, respect, and mental and emotional wellbeing for all, our client seeks individuals who align with their mission and want to make a difference, providing care and support, one person at a time.
The Compliance Manager is responsible for assisting the Compliance Department with various actives to address the needs in meeting the ongoing regulations, objectives and metrics for our client contact center operations.
In this role you will help to coordinate and support the implementation of the agency’s compliance plan that addresses all applicable state and federal rules, regulations, statutory requirements. The manager will supervise the Contact Center Compliance team to implement and execute strategies to exceed industry standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of compliance generalist that oversee all Contact center activities.
- Assist in the creation and management of a detailed agency-wide compliance program
- Manage, update and/or implement Contact center KPI (key performance indicators)
- Work alongside hotline managerial team to craft and implement policies, procedures and workplans
- Support the compliance team with internal and external audits and reviews of systems, record and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and funder requirements
- Collaborate with Quality Improvement Managers in the development of program workplans
- Identify areas of training and support for staff to meet regulatory compliance mandates
- Conduct investigations as assigned and complete thorough investigative reports regarding but not limited to complaints, grievances and other incidents
- Attend Internal and external committee meetings as needed.
- Other similar duties, as assigned
Reports to: Director of Corporate Compliance
- 5+ years working in the human services industry
- 3+ years of experience in mental health or healthcare auditing
- 3+ years supervising, managing a team
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written
- Absolute sense of integrity; will maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding all matters
- Critical knowledge of current compliance regulations and protocols
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Superior communication skills to convey information in various forms
- Ability to appropriately provide open and honest feedback
- Willingness to travel throughout the five boroughs to agency programs, and company stakeholders, as needed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (including presentations)
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, healthcare administration, social science, or other related field; Master’s preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance field, ideally in the human service field.
- Past performance of developing others professionally, building supervisory skills and capacity
- Fluency in Spanish, or another language is a plus.
- Experience working in crisis contact center, is highly favorable
- Knowledge of Federal regulations [specifically SAMHSA]
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.