A local Crisis Contact Center is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. In this role you will help to coordinate and support the implementation of the agency’s compliance plan that addresses all applicable state and federal rules, regulations, statutory requirements.
- Supervise a team of compliance generalists
- Assist in the creation and management of a detailed agency-wide compliance program
- Manage, update and/or implement Contact center KPI
- Work alongside hotline managerial team to craft and implement policies, procedures and workplans
- Support the compliance team with internal and external audits to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and funder requirements
- Identify areas of training and support for staff to meet regulatory compliance mandates
- Conduct investigations as assigned and complete thorough investigative reports regarding but not limited to complaints, grievances and other incidents
- 5+ years working in the human services industry
- 3+ years of experience in mental health or healthcare auditing
- 3+ years supervising and managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, healthcare administration, social science, or other related field; Master’s preferred
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written
- Absolute sense of integrity; will maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding all matters
- Critical knowledge of current compliance regulations and protocols
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the five boroughs to agency programs, and company stakeholders, as needed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (including presentations)
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance field, ideally in the human service field.
- Past performance of developing others professionally, building supervisory skills and capacity
- Fluency in Spanish, or another language is a plus.
- Experience working in crisis contact center, is highly favorable
- Knowledge of Federal regulations [specifically SAMHSA]
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote TemPositions Group office. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at emackey@ tempositions.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.**