This position is responsible for assisting in system wide analytical, technical and general support of the compensation and benefit function. Compile competitive salary data for analysis and survey participation. Consult with entity HR departments on various compensation related issues, prepare survey data and for recommendations. Will perform benefit data analysis in conjunction with Compensation & Benefit Analyst.
- Complete third party salary surveys, compile and analyze information for requested positions for recommendations for market adjustments. Consults with entity HR staff regarding basic compensation issues and provides guidance.
- Tracks benefit costs, claims and other benefits related data.
- Utilizes third party vendor portal for tracking hours worked and determining benefit eligibility in accordance with ACA.
- Ensures integrity of enrollment data for vendor feeds and audits error reports.
- Prepares reports and check requests for monthly benefit invoices.
- Enters enrollment data into COBRA portal and will maintain data integrity once vendor feed is established.
- Maintains knowledge of benefits and compensation laws and educates and advises HR staff on various related laws and regulations including FLSA, Affordable Care Act and COBRA as well as government mandated disclosures.Maintain basic knowledge of ERISA, FMLA and HIPAA.
- Partners with cross-functional groups including entity HR, HRIS and LOA Service Center, Finance and Legal to ensure alignment and proper administration of compensation and benefit programs and services and to resolve issues.
Education: A Bachelor Degree in human resources, business administration or related field is required. Masters Degree and/or professional certification (PHR, CCP or CEBS) preferred.
Experience and Specialty Skills: two to three years of experience in an analytical compensation position. Thorough working knowledge of HRIS (Lawson a plus). Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Good working knowledge and familiarity with Word and Power Point. Exceptional organizational, critical thinking, communication and project management skills required.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org