Ensure the safety, hospitality, and care for the community.
Welcoming residents and volunteers, orienting new residents to community life guidelines, modeling and coaching independent living skills, overseeing schedules, conducting hourly rounds and scheduled fire drills, supporting facilities teams and residents in maintaining appropriate sanitary conditions, emergency response and crisis intervention (when needed), submitting timely progress and incident reports, and working collaboratively with the Clinical Services and Shared Services teams. Submitting timely progress and incident reports – candidates will need to be trained to be able to perform that task.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Highly relational with strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to follow protocol and provide accountability
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to follow directions and work closely with others Background working with individuals experiencing homelessness, substance use issues or other crises.
• Computer & email proficiency
• Fire Safety and First Aid/CPR Certifications or the ability to pass test to acquire these credentials.
• CPR training certification or willingness to take training class in CP.