Our client, an AM 200 firm, is seeking a New York licensed Commercial Litigation Attorney, with a background in construction litigation. The attorney will begin working remotely and will eventually join the midtown Manhattan office.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in complex commercial litigation and construction litigation. The Associate can expect to be involved with a variety of assignments and receive valuable hands-on experience across a range of matters, including representing all sides of the construction and real estate industry in connection with their disputes. This will be an opportunity for an Associate to assume significant responsibility in complex litigation matters for key clients and be part of a vital & cohesive team.
Competitive compensation with a full benefits package. If you have the requisite background and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please submit an updated resume in Word format, which highlights your recent Commercial Litigation background as it relates to the position.
- Representing both public and private entities in construction and real estate matters, such as purchase and/or sale transaction disputes, closings, construction and design defects, and lien enforcement
- Handling possible partnership and shareholder disputes
- Risk management of potential claims
- Actively licensed to practice law and in good standing in the State of New York
- At least 2 years of experience in complex commercial litigation and construction litigation
- Experience with purchase and/or sale transaction disputes, construction and design defects, lender liability, commercial foreclosures, and real estate tax appeals
- An excellent academic background
- Must have strong analytic, research, writing, and communication skills
- Committed to superior client service