One of AcctPosition's Banking Clients is looking got a Commerical Deposit Relationship Officer. You will be responsible for prospecting and generating business relationships for the Bank's Commerical Deposit Team. You will also be expected for creating leads, following up on prospects, creating and submitting proposals, and closing deals.
- Supports the management of all activities for the growth of primarily deposits, depository client services, treasury, cash management services and sales, small business, mortgages, private banking and profitability, sound lending and superior customer service
- Facilitates the development and enhancements of the banks suite of products and capabilities to more effectively and comprehensively serve future customers of the bank
- Supports the marketing and business development strategies, which emphasize new business, customer retention, effective pricing and the cross-selling of the banks suite of financial products and services
- Assists the departments business plans in line with the banks strategic business objectives, financial and operational plan
- Develops and maintains constructive relationships with trade associations, cooperative councils, the financial community and other institutions to enhance performance and relationships
- Represent the bank in meetings with customers, government and industry leaders to provide enhanced value and develop meaningful partnerships and alliance
- Drive profitability by ensuring the financial impact of all business decisions is independently evaluated and recommendations made to the business to mitigate any financial risks.
- At least five years of experience with a successful production history; calling on commercial and retail clients, generating $75 million or more in deposits annually
- Leveraging a strong entrepreneurial spirit, drive your business growth strategy and profitability
- Proven track record of growing top line revenue while also driving profitability and value in a commercial bank business, without sacrificing the highest level of customer service
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organization and with external regulators
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for sound financial and credit practices in the language of business
- Ability to make robust/tough decisions
- Working across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies, as well as the implications of risk and regulations at both a strategic level and at the business unit level
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to assess financial trends and react to them to expand and manage your portfilio
- Ability to drive change in a new environment.