We are looking for a Collections Specialist to work in the Finance Department of the fast-paced, high-volume office of our Manhattan staffing firm. The Collections Specialist is responsible for pursuing their designated accounts through a detail-oriented plan of strategic follow-up with company clients.
*Great Plains Software Experience a PLUS
- Work independently to implement the collections process.
- Maintain a deliberate and organized plan for each account.
- Daily pursuit of collections via phone and email.
- Professionally interact with clients to solve any billing discrepancies.
- Build an on-going calendar to indicate both receipt expectations of payment and follow-up per specifics of each account.
- Accurately document results in Great Plains software.
- 5-7 years of Collections experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible for individual accounts
- Professional demeanor
- Strong, articulate telephone skills
- Associates Degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting, preferred
- Staffing industry experience a PLUS
- Experience with Great Plains Software a PLUS