This position is responsible for the servicing of all commercial real estate loans in accordance with established procedures and policies, paying close attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy and quality of data input. Perform other loan servicing functions as assigned.
- Manage the collection of monthly interest payments and the delinquent payment process
- Address customer inquiries regarding interest payments, construction draws, interest reserves and payoffs
- Prepare emails and other written communications with borrowers and other third parties
- Manage maturing loan process
- Negotiate and process loan extensions
- Develop and maintain reporting for periodic and ad hoc management and performance reports
- Assist in managing the non-performing loan portfolio
- Perform file maintenance of loan data to correct, add or delete pertinent information.
- Disburse loan proceeds and related loan fees to appropriate deposit or general ledger accounts as directed by Loan Officer/Assistant and ensure disbursements balance to source documents.
- Post loan transactions to include payments, advances, reversals and adjustments.
- Process daily non-post corrections as needed
- Set-up Automatic Funds Transfer record as applicable.
- Set-up collateral tracking and ongoing maintenance on all loans.
- Monitor our database for customer credit disputes as well as credit disputes taken in person.
- Perform research and provide resolution.
- Review various loan reports to monitor exceptions and perform any required maintenance to loan data.
- Set-up force placed property insurance for loans when applicable.
- Perform loan servicing research from lending staff or direct supervisor when requested.
- Provide back-up support to the Processing Team to prepare loan documents for real estate loan requests
- Ability to scan and upload documents when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a collections and accounting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.