The Clinical Social Worker would supervise staff members and reports to the Director of Supportive Housing. The goal is to assist provide as needed counselling or crisis interventions, oversight and coordination of all services offered.
• Provide referrals for mental health services and follow up on those referrals
• Provide trainings that increase staff knowledge in effectively meeting clients need
• Ensure the use of trauma-informed interventions and methodologies throughout by all staff
• Keep accurate, up-to-date documentation on all clients. Including but not limited to, treatment plans, case notes
• Facilitate skills building groups and counselling for residents
• Masters Degree in Social Work with LCSW or Masters Degree in Social Work with at least 3 years of direct clinical experience.
• Experience with long-term homeless, low income and diverse populations
• Experience working with mentally ill population