Clinical Laboratory Technologist (CLT)
We are currently seeking a qualified Clinical Laboratory Technologist to become part of a Nationally top ranked hospital in New York.
- Perform routine and emergency tests on blood and other body fluids using a variety of automated and manual instrumentation in a timely manner
- Maintain equipment and records according to department procedures and regulatory agencies guidelines in the areas of QA and QC
- Use independent judgment to solve technical and procedural problems
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time is necessary
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are met
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) using accuracy
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- One-year experience as a Clinical Lab Technician
- Bachelors degree in a physical science, medical technology preferred.
- Must have and maintain a NYS clinical lab technologist license or a provisional license