Client Service Representative
The Client Service Representative will help support the day to day operations of the School Professionals New York office. In this role, the Client Representative will manage all aspects of client services to ensure client satisfaction and serve as a point person in personnel and compliance matters.
- Managing overall client service activities including setting up accounts, taking orders, confirming orders, and submitting candidates.
- Building effective relationships with clients through ongoing communication and site visits.
- Partnering with clients to ensure their needs are met and implement staffing solutions.
- Training clients on electronic systems and procedures.
- Maintaining frequent communication with client partners via phone and email.
- Managing a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Identifying recruitment needs and coordinating with Operations Manager.
- Exercising excellent judgment and overseeing compliance of accounts and placements.
- Assisting with recruitment and other projects.
- Assisting with business review and business plan reports.
- Working closely with Billing and A/R teams to reconcile and clear invoices in a timely manner, monitor accounts receivable, and issue invoice adjustments.
- Making employment determinations.
- Meeting established goals and achieving productivity standards while maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- Prior experience working in customer service, staffing/recruitment, and/or education.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, changing environment.
- High degree of integrity, sense of urgency, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and excellent follow up skills.
- Driven to help people.
- A desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and/or weekends, as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.