A highly reputable medical testing organization is looking to hire multiple client service representatives for their Lake Success corporate office. The client service representatives will provide superior customer service and support to their clientele and the ideal candidate will possess excellent phone skills, project a pleasant tone regardless of the nature of the call, as well as exhibit empathy towards our consumer base. The ideal candidate is someone who is always looking to go above and beyond general job expectations in an attempt to provide our customers with the best possible service experience. They are a rapidly growing, stable company with excellent advancement opportunity. Medical, dental and vision benefits, plus 401(k) plan.
Job Location: Nassau County
- Acts as customer relations interface between customers and the reference laboratories.
- Handling an average of 18 calls per hour assisting with customer questions and resolving issues as well as providing lab test results, coordinating follow-up tests on samples, clarifying test results, and other issues.
- Researches questions and ensures ongoing customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year customer service, veterinary, medical and/or laboratory experience
- Minimum 1 year experience as either a veterinary technician/assistant, laboratory technician, medical technician/assistant preferred.
- If not the above, need to possess inbound call center experience
- Organized with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility with work schedule