TemPositions Group of Companies has a great contract opportunity for individuals eager to gain experience in a cGMP environment at a pharmaceutical company based on Long Island. The Clarification Operator will be afforded an opportunity to learn firsthand the inner workings of a pharmaceutical organization.
- Inspect incoming blood plasma
- Pool the plasma to begin the process to separate the various proteins that constitute blood plasma
- Interact with warehouse and quality assurance personnel to ensure a smooth and timely process
- Minimum 2-year degree
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have good communication skills