Looking to make a difference in the lives of others?
TemPositions Health Care is looking for strong, dedicated, caring individuals to work with children and teens ranging from 0-18 years of age. Every child deserves the opportunity to flourish in a safe and loving environment with staff dedicated to their growth, safety and development.
At the program center you will:
- Assist children with their homework
- Complete light chores
- Bathe children
- Prepare mealtime
- Escort children to and from school
- Attend necessary medical and/or court appointments
- Ensuring the well-being of the children residing at the program center
- Providing encouragement and structure
- Setting limits and utilizing de-escalation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months experience working with children
- High School Diploma
- 2 years’ experience working with children.
TCI or SCIP a plus