Certified Substitute Teacher
School Professionals is recruiting state certified teachers for substitute teacher roles in private and charter schools across New York City's five boroughs and/or parts of Long Island for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position with preschool-college
- OR Any of the Following: A semester of student teaching, enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To learn more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.