Certified Nursing Assistant
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for nursing facilities in Stamford, CT. Candidates must be reliable, hard working, dependable, and ready to get the job done in addition to providing the best care to patients. You have the power to make a difference and a little goes a long way!
- Assist patients with direct health care needs.
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid intake.
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Assist patients with bathing, dressing, eating and elimination.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Must be FULLY vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine (with booster)
- Must hold an active CNA license in the state of which you are working with a minimum of six months working experience in either a hospital, nursing facility, medical or surgical, and/or group home/social service setting(s).
- Temporary CNA licenses are welcome in certain locations.
This job is presented to you The TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities across a variety of industries and careers. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.