TemPositions is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to work in long term care and assisted living facilities in the Greater Fairfield County areas:
Include but are not limited to assisting residents with personal hygiene: tub baths, shower, bed baths, care or hair, nails, shaving and oral hygiene Assist Residents with toileting and incontinence care. Takes vital signs, weights, intake, output as directed by the unit supervisor and report findings to the Unit Supervisor. Change linens and beds as needed. Maintain an orderly, clean environment for the residents and their unit. This will include organizing closets and dressers. Notify RN or Unit Manager when residents need supplies, clothing, toiletries etc. Maintains cleanliness of Residents equipment including hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures, assistive devices, bedpans, basins, wheelchairs.
Qualified candidates must:
• Have an active Connecticut State CNA Certificate
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proof of medical physical within the last year
• Provide copies of any training certificates or in-services completed such as CPR, BLS, etc.
• Be able to effectively communicate with coworkers, residents, their family members and visitors in a warm and friendly manner
• Have reliable transportation
• Be flexible to work various days and shifts
• Previous experience in a hospital, nursing or assisted living facility preferred but not required