Certified Nursing Assistant
TemPositions is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to work in long term care and assisted living facilities in the Greater Fairfield County areas.
- Assist residents with personal hygiene: tub baths, shower, bed baths, care of hair, nails, shaving and oral hygiene.
- Assist residents with toileting and incontinence care.
- Takes vital signs, weights, intake, output as directed by the unit supervisor and report findings to the Unit Supervisor.
- Change linens and beds as needed. Maintain an orderly, clean environment for the residents and their unit.
- Notify RN or Unit Manager when residents need supplies, clothing, toiletries etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of residents equipment including hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures, assistive devices, bedpans, basins and wheelchairs.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Connecticut State CNA License
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proof of medical physical within the last year
• Effective communication with coworkers, residents, their family members and visitors in a warm and friendly manner
• Reliable transportation
• Previous experience in a hospital, nursing or assisted living facility preferred but not required