Case Manager Supervisor
We are looking for a Case Manager Supervisor who is able to assist administration in coordinating services to participants including case management and group work; supervision of staff, interns and volunteers; monitoring all administrative and data collection activities of staff; as well as other duties.
- Develop, plan and implement workshops and groups for participant skill enhancement.
- Ensure funding source quality assurance reports are complete; assist in preparing reports for the funding source.
- Recruit staff by screening resumes, conduct screenings and interviews of candidates.
- Accompany staff on field and home visits as necessary.
- Assure household financial assistance funds are utilized according to standards.
- Develop internal and external community relationships and linkages.
- MSW preferred or BS degree in Human Services with 3 years of experience.
- Three or more years of experience in social services setting.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Good organization and computer skills required.
- Ability to work weekends when needed.
- Able to conduct home/field visits and travel with in the five boroughs a must.