Supervisor II will assist Administration in coordinating services to participants including supervision of staff, interns and volunteers; comply with contractual obligations and funding source requirements including statistical reports and data collection.
- Perform tasks related to crisis intervention; review, prepare and investigate participant incidents and complete related reports
- Supervise volunteers, bachelor and master level interns.
- Onboard staff including new staff program orientation and training.
- Develop, plan and implement workshops and groups for participant skill enhancement.
- Recruit staff by screening resumes, conduct screenings and interviews of candidates.
- Participate in program, agency and/or community activities as assigned.
- Monitor staff performance; conduct performance appraisals
- MSW preferred or Master Degree in related field required
- Two years experience in providing direct services to homeless individuals/families
- One-year experience in supervisory or managerial experience for a social service program preferred
- Ability to be flexible, use discretion and provide leadership
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.