We are looking for a Case Manager, with experience providing professional intervention to clients at risk of homelessness and homeless clients through comprehensive support services. Case Manager duties consist of assessment, crisis, intervention and financial assistance.
- Advocate on behalf of program participants to ensure they receive work support services.
- Make home and field visit meetings regularly and consistently with clients as per contract as well as work out of multiple sites as assigned.
- Ensure all relevant case related information is inputted into case files and corresponding databases.
- Provide case management services, assessment and intake of participants to determine eligibility for services,
- Respond to telephone and walk-in inquires, conduct pre-screenings; provide brief and full services and all related aftercare services.
- Coordinate Service delivery to clients and assess the needs of the whole consumer/family including their basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter.
- BS degree in Human Services with 2 years of experience.
- One year experience in social services setting
- Bilingual a plus
- Good organization and computer skills required
- Ability to work weekends when needed
- Able to conduct home/field visits and travel with in the five boroughs a must