This is a tremendous opportunity for the detailed and highly-organized candidate to gain career-enhancing experience in a diversified role working for Global Professional Services Firm. As a Business Analyst - Excellent opportunity to learn and grow.
- Drives data collection and data quality control
- Monitors and assists with closing set production and archiving documentation
- Maintains team intranet
- Prepares and circulates regular deal announcement newsletters, market news and publications updates and other Bank Finance communications.
- Collaborates with team to generate marketing descriptions for internal and external posting and ensures postings regarding closed transactions are made in a timely manner.
- Performs various research assignments
- Provides business and marketing teams with deal information when requested..
- Reviews newly opened matters to ensure they have been opened correctly and are properly recorded in firm systems.
- Works closely with Knowledge Management on updates to knowledge infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Assists internal reference guides and email distribution groups are keep current.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a detail-oriented, conscientious employee who keeps meticulous records.
- Requires strong technical skills, including knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to independently prioritize tasks.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Two or more years prior experience
- Must be good at research, a fast learner and eager to learn
- Tableau experience a plus.