We are currently seeking long term Substitute Teachers who can teach/ support Math, History and Art grades 4th through 12 at a preparatory school located in Fairfield County. Hours are Monday through Friday 6:55am - 3:45pm. Interested candidates must be FULLY vaccinated with the COVID-19.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Managing classroom behavior
- Interpreting lesson plans
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous substitute teacher
- The ability to provide 2 professional references.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to submit to fingerprinting.
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To learn more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.