Our client, a very stable and profitable Long Island based company, is currently seeking a Bookkeeper / Accounting Assistant to join our rapidly growing Accounting Department. The ideal candidate will be versed in all aspects of Bookkeeping, and the ability to work independently as part of the accounting team.
- Basic General Ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable, cash applications, and billing
- Daily cash activity, status reports, and bank reconciliations
- Sales tax returns
- Assist HR and Payroll - as needed
- Assist with compliance audits
- 3+ years of related Bookkeeping experience
- ERP systems and strong computer skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic, highly organized and ability to multitask while maintaining
Comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, 401K with company match, paid time off, and paid holidays.