- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Technology Astute
Mathematical - Ability to utilize mathematical skills. Perform basic formulas and calculations.
Biller Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating client invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Utilize a work order management system to identify work order statuses and required action.
- Follow up on billing-related issues preventing the creation and delivery of the client invoice
- Call vendors for missing bills
- Research work order details, vendor bills, and notes to ensure appropriate billing practices are applied consistently.
- Identify third-party system issues, document them, and bring them to the next step for resolution
- One (1) year of office experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
Proficient level utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Billing: 1 year (Required)