A national insurance carrier is seeking Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Agent who are looking to grow with a company and provide exceptional customer service.
Locations: Woodside, Queens, NY and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
- Processing payments and breaking down bills (Will be trained on this within the first week).
- Processing 15+ payments a day
Make sure all new policy packages are mailed accordingly. About 5 mailings a day.
- Required to call customers if documents are missing to complete a policy.
- The system generates a list to call from.
- Could make up to 30 outbound calls a day to follow up on missing or necessary documentation
- Taking inbound and making outbound customer calls
- Most challenging calls: When customers call in about payment issues. Other irate calls can be from customers when there are rate increases.
- Since it affects all customers across the board, the representative needs to just explain the reasoning behind the increase
- Once candidate obtains license, they will be able to upsell customers that call in regarding their policy on other services they may not have
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Experience and/or comfort level speaking to customers over the phone/in person
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Asks a lot of questions