Opus Staffing the direct-hire division of The TemPositions Group of Companies is looking for a Bilingual Customer Care Manager for a long standing service client in the Melville area.
- Primary point-of-contact that supports selected Clients - from beginning to end.
- Manages assigned Specialty Services Project Crews and their Schedule.
- Coordinator/liaison between Clients and Field Managers.
- Creates Work Tickets and closes them.
- Schedules and tracks projects.
- Manages Project Budgets; reviews and corrects any variances on a weekly basis.
- Processes supply orders, enters and closes supply orders into the system and manages distribution of supplies to assigned clients.
- Provides daily customer calls and follow-ups on any complaints.
- Update corresponding client systems to ensure tracking and billing of all services performed.
- Collect, update and provide required reports to corresponding Clients.
- Provides operations supports to all departments within the organization.
- Provide reporting to assigned Account managers and management.
- Coordinates estimates and provides pricing to clients. Schedules requested jobs.
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish), is a must.
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills (email, phone).
- The ability to resolve challenges and emergencies at a moments notice.
- Able to Multi task, will handlemultiple projects at a time.
- Customer focused with a can-do approach to problem solving.
- Thorough knowledge of computers applications.