Exciting opportunity for Bilingual Assistant working with asylum seekers in nyc (MUST BE FLUENT BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Position is working in New York City assisting clinical staff who are providing care for migrant populations as part of a team including health providers.
Pay Rate: $22/hour
- Distribute personal hygiene, meals and other necessary items to patients and clients.
- Assist with scheduling travel and relocation arrangements for clients and patients.
- Act as the frontline and first encounter for patients entering the vaccination site.
- Welcome/greet staff members as they come in for a vaccine, swab testing and/or health assessments.
- Post and accept vaccine appointments via online system: Healthpoint.
- Create an even interval of appointments and work with supervisor of the site.
- Monitor appointments to confirm with the local state/county rules or supplies on hand.
- Oversee shipment tracking data entry with RRT data team.
- Participate in departmental performance improvement training and in-servicing.
- Set up and breakdown/clean up at end of day.
- Utilize appropriate supplies with minimal waste.
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of information relative to customers.
- Strive to maintain a positive work environment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- THIS IS NOT A CLINICAL OR MEDICAL ROLE
- General computer knowledge (data entry is a plus).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.