Opus Scientific is currently recruiting for an Automation Control Specialist, that provides maintenance and engineering support for equipment that monitors flow, density levels, temperature and pressure.
- Plan and perform troubleshoot to determines the root cause and appropriate action to take to repair complex instrumentation and control systems.
- Apply technical expert for the Building Automation System and the site of the Process Control System.
- Conducts audits of work performed to insure it meets current standards and requirements.
- Develop and analyze repairs and maintenance requirement in order to proactively address system weaknesses.
- Function as a backup for the Automation Engineer to liaise from other sites and outside contacts, to receive and distribute information to appropriate members.
- Analyze and recommend methods for improving efficiency and reducing environmental impact of plant operations.
- Provides input on equipment reliability, replacements, repairs, troubleshoot or advanced automation system.
- Maintain and assist in the replacement, calibration, adjustments and commissioning of complex measurements instruments
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety policies and rules.
- Bachelor or Masters in Engineering
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays when operating conditions require
- Strong Controls troubleshooting experience
- Pharmaceutical Experience a plus
- 3 years of Electrical Wiring experience Preferred,
- Strong Analytical and Team Building Skills
- Excellent blueprint and electrical Schematic Comprehension Skills.