Our Client, a well-established mid-sized boutique CPA Firm, is adding an Audit Supervisor/Manager to their team.
In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading Audits for Investment Funds, Broker Dealers, Real Estate, and Employee Benefit Plans
- Supervise audit staff
- Draft Financial Statements
- Apply GAAP and GAAS and write technical consultation memos on GAAP and GAAS
- Document, validate, test and assess financial reporting controls
- Communicate with Partners
- Manage engagement profitability
- CPA certification OR qualifications to become a CPA
- Experience with the above responsibilities
- Microsoft office products
- PPC Checkpoint, Engagement, or another Research tool
Great Benefits and opportunity:
- 70 years in business.
- Opportunities for leadership development and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans as well as a generous paid time off policy.