- Represent the agency with respect to support for the Home Care Services Program, the HIV and AIDS Services Administration, Adult Protective Services, the Medical Assistance Program, and the Medicaid Managed Care Program.
- Represent the Agency on legal matters before the Court, at hearings/petitions/other judicial proceedings, particularly Mental Hygiene Law Article 81 guardianship proceedings and Guardian ad Litem petitions in Housing Court.
- Prepare legal opinions on matters of importance to the city using generally accepted legal procedures/ forms/ techniques, to meet agency/ City needs/ goals/ objectives.
- Provide legal counsel and technical assistance to agency programs/departments by attending meetings, reviewing legal issues/documents, assisting management in resolving complex legal questions.
- Must be a licensed attorney
- Less than 1 year of experience
This is a on-site role.