We are seeking a dynamic recruiter and personal representative to join our mid-town staffing firm team. The schedule is 7 AM - 4 PM, Monday - Friday and you must be able to work in-person. This position is responsible for interviewing applicants, maintaining an active candidate pool, and placing employees out on assignments. The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong communication skills, have excellent judgement, and a "no job is too small" mentality.
- Identifying, evaluating, and placing talent by exercising good decision-making skills. Responsible for the recruitment of candidates, including sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and interviewing.
- Use judgment to match and place qualified candidates to job orders, follow up regarding assignment changes, cancellations, etc.
- Frequent communication with field employees via phone and email, including temp check-ins and follow up on employee grievances and questions
- Coaching and educating field employees on policies and procedures
- Making employment status determinations and conducting employment terminations of field employees with autonomy using personal discretion
- Documenting detailed notes into internal system
- Onboarding process/credentialing of field employees (i.e. verification of references, education, certification), and coding skills
- Audit field employee credentials and ensure candidates meet compliance requirements
- Brainstorming of ideas to identify new sources of educational staff recruitment
- Drafting reminder messages for field employees
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and answer a high volume of calls and emails.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while budgeting time and managing daily priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
This is a potential temp-to- hire position. Upon permanent hire, some benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Company sponsored events, such as charity events
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401k Matching
Ideal Candidate Background
- Prior experience working in customer service, staffing/recruitment, and/or education
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Possess great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast pace, changing environment
- High degree of integrity, sense of urgency, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and excellent follow up skills
- Driven to help people
- A desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook