AcctPositions is seeking an Assistant Payroll Manager to cover workday payroll and time tracking. Knowledge of ADP Enterprise Payroll and ADP Reports is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Working knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance is a plus.
• Responsible for the working knowledge of maintaining and updating all Payroll related configurations in Workday.
• Responsible for working knowledge of worker data integration as it relates to HCM, GL, Workday Absence, Workday Time Tracking as well as Kronos Time Tracking.
• Responsible for working knowledge of inbound/outbound integrations with ADP Smart Compliance as it relates to Payroll Wages, Taxes, Garnishments and Paycards.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing and assisting team in processing new hires, compensation adjustments, terminations, payment elections, tax elections, garnishments and miscellaneous personnel changes for all companies when necessary.
• Answer telephone and email inquiries relating to all companies in the YAI/NIPD Network.
• Assist in the entry of Pay Input EIBs when necessary.
• Assist in Staff Supervision.
• Organize and oversee all Audits and Special Projects.
• Assist in Implementing and Marinating Policies and Procedures for all processes.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field.
• Minimum of 5-10 years payroll experience in a large corporation.
• Minimum of 5 Years Managerial Experience
• Workday Payroll and Time Tracking a must
• ADP Enterprise Payroll a plus
• ADP Reports a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Kronos Time and Attendance a plus
• Systems Implementation Skills, a plus.