Asset Management Senior
This position will work closely with clients, monitoring and working out accountants if needed. Credit strategies relating to this role include private direct lending and syndicated loans across multiple industries and stress testing.
- Analyze and present data with commentary highlighting findings to clients in a clear succinct manner that demonstrates knowledge
- Compile presentations summarizing qualitative and quantitative analysis with actionable recommendations that help drive decisions
- Develop working knowledge of the client relationship management system
- Anticipate needs for new and improved ways to explore sales data by creating new reports
- Understand the role of third-party data sources and incorporate as appropriate into reporting and analysis
- Utilize knowledge of excel to manipulate large data sets and come up with unique solutions to limitations in preparing analysis
- 4+ years of corporate credit underwriting experience in major commercial banks or fixed income / credit managers, transaction experience in middle market investment banks or financial advisory firms or direct lending.
- Ability to perform superior financial analysis of companies and impact of financing, transaction and operational variables with solid financial modeling skills and flawless attention to details
- Must have solid communication and superior writing skills to articulate complex issues in a straightforward and digestible manner to internal and external audience
- Basic understanding of various credit instruments and provisions in credit documentation is required
- Experience working with complex capital structures is highly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, active investing environment with a proven commitment to high quality work