• Inspects products and places in specified order in preparation for entry.
• Inspects product for nonconforming product (shape, sizes, weight, color, appearance) or any inconsistencies in finish product.
• Inspects products for open seams or any inconsistencies in product and removes nonconforming product.
• Works as a team to help co-workers when necessary.
• Rotates with other workers at different intervals to maintain uniformity.
• Alerts Team Leader or Production Supervision of complications and situations that may arise.
• Maintains clean and orderly work area.
• Contributes to a continuous improvement culture.
• Attends company scheduled meetings when applicable (i.e., safety meetings, production meetings, department meetings.)
• Informs direct supervision of any problems or complications that may arise.